RE: RE: Saying "hi" on AO27 gets my goat!

You know, I don't need it on the local repeaters.  50 watts on a
Tri-band J-pole works just fine, and people do give a short pause
in between for others to join.  Very polite for the most part.

> I think I have said enough.

Yep...

> 73 Al Lowe N0IMW
> Arrow Antenna

It just dawned on me, perhaps you have an issue with hams
trying to get a better station.  Possibly a conflict of interest
or something?  Why shouldn't somebody try to get a station
working as good as possible???  Unless maybe more successful
users means less time on it for you.  Just wondering.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.