Re: KE4ARM satellite tracking website

I too lament the demise of the site.  It's been a wonderful asset to me in
the past.  I have used it to verify the accuracy of my WinOrbit program and
to print out its listings for portable reference.  I'll be sorry to see it
slowly expire.  After a point, someone should take it down if it can't be
updated.  Many users are likely to assume it is accurate and up to date.

Jimmy Walker
WA4ILO
Macon, GA