Re: KE4ARM satellite tracking website

 > There is a satellite tracking web page that allows you track satellites
which
 >  used to be great resource for newcomers.
 >  It is located at: http://acsprod1.acs.ncsu.edu/scripts/HamRadio/sattrack
 >  However, the Keplerian elements on it are over 260 days old.  I tried to

Lee,
I've found the site to be pretty close for FO-20 & FO-29, and only off by
about 2 minutes for AO-27 and RS-13 (birds are 2 min after the report times).
  MIR (RIP) and AO-10, forget it!  I find it useful, still, for quick checks
and print-outs on Friday afternoon for the weekend's passes.  I keep the
print-out in the shack so I can see all the sats of interest at a glance.  I
use my PC for real-time tracking.

Good luck in getting it updated.
73,
Jerry, K5OE