Re: SUNSAT SCHEDULE

> Sunday  5 September
> 03:40 to 03:58          Australia
> 10:21 to 10:36          Africa
> 10:43 to 10:58          Europe
> 17:18 to 17:34          USA

nothing heard over u.s.
telemetry was being sent until about 1720z. then it turned off but the voice
transponder never went active. reached peak for me at 54 degrees at 1724z
but bird was silent. los at 1731z with nothing heard.

and to think...today is my birthday. maybe next year (hihi)

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                or: kk5do@houston.rr.com
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg