KE4ARM satellite tracking website

I tried posting this on rec.radio.amateur.space but did not get any help so I
thought I would try here.

There is a satellite tracking web page that allows you track satellites which
used to be great resource for newcomers.

It is located at: http://acsprod1.acs.ncsu.edu/scripts/HamRadio/sattrack

However, the Keplerian elements on it are over 260 days old.  I tried to
contact the owner, Lou Williams (KE4ARM) using all the available email
addresses on the page, QRZ, Buckmaster, etc and it appears that he is no
longer with us.  I even sent him a QSL card to no avail.  I think it's a
shame that the keps are not being kept up to date.  There are _many_ links to
this site from various ham pages.  If anyone can help with supplying some new
keps for this web site or moving it to a location where it can be maintained,
many hams would be very grateful. I used to link it to my own ham page but
have since removed the link since I feel that it would only create
frustration for those hams trying to get their feet wet with satellites by
giving them erroneous data.

Thanks,

Lee Devlin,  K0LEE
http://members.aol.com/lee810/ham.html