Re: RE: Saying "hi" on AO27 gets my goat!

>Yep... I did.  Should have about 3KW ERP up and running
>
>in the next few weeks.  That should be just a little better
>
>than marginal.  Seems a shame though, that anybody
>
>interested in trying an FM satellite needs to drop a K-buck
>
>or more to get above that "marginal" station.  No more
>
>whining here!

Hello,  Mike & the group.

The 3KW ERP should also work great on your local repeaters.
With that much power you should be able to capture the repeater
no matter who is using it.  Just like having your own repeater that
you can use anytime you want.

I think I have said enough.

73 Al Lowe N0IMW
Arrow Antenna