RE: SUNSAT SCHEDULE

Here is a reception report for Sunsat.

On the pass over Australia on Sunday the 5th of September 03:40 to 03:58 the
downlink was transmitting data for 20 to 30 seconds with breaks. It sounded
like telemetry but I have nothing here to decode it. There was no FM Voice
communications on the nominated frequencies.

The transmissions stopped about 1/2 way through the pass.
I'm located near Melbourne in the south east of Australia.

Hope this information is helpful.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK