Re: MIR is Off, but you can Bounce

Miles,
That E-Mir-E sounds like fun.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Even though I don't have a "big station," I would like to give it a try
(maybe it'll be raining this afternoon--hi).  Do you have a recommended freq.
& mode?  I believe the traditional 2 m SSB frequencies would be a bad choice
as some terrestrial types might get out of joint over this type of QRO QRM.
Would the old MIR freq of 145.985 be OK?  I suspect CW (or USB) would be far
more likely to succeed than FM (unless there is a huge link margin).
73,
Jerry, K5OE