RE: Saying "hi" on AO27 gets my goat!

Yep... I did.  Should have about 3KW ERP up and running
in the next few weeks.  That should be just a little better
than marginal.  Seems a shame though, that anybody
interested in trying an FM satellite needs to drop a K-buck
or more to get above that "marginal" station.  No more
whining here!

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/