Re: SUNSAT SCHEDULE

Well that is entirely probable, seeing the stations I was referring to are
in Canada. You quite probably did not hear them. Anyhow, it is no big deal
to me, or do not want to represent it as one. Heck it was one of the QSO's
going on that reminded me that SUNSAT would be using different freq's.

To bad SUNSAT seems to be non operational a good portion of the time, hope
they work out the OBDC soon.

Later

Christopher Cox
KC8FRJ

Huh??
I worked 3 new grids, W7JPI in DM41, N2YQP in DM72, and KK5YY in DM73.
Thanks guys!
73,
Jerry, K5OE