RE: KR-500 Elevator Maintenance

Many thanks to everyone who kindly responded to my request for
information.  I think I have responded to all the e-mails, apologies
if I've missed anyone.

I have received several requests from stations also requiring the
information about the KR-500s. Most of the information is contained
in a compilation by Ron Long W8GUS.  I have added this useful file to
my web site.  The URL is www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew/  The file is
at the end of the General Satellite page and is 11.5K (zipped).

I can also e-mail it to anyone without web access.

Once again, many thanks to everyone who helped.  Now to catch those
ball bearings!

--
73

Clive    G3CWV