Copyright?

I suppose it's a symptom of society nowadays, but I figured I'd
better ask, after checking some web sites and drawing a blank:

What is the copyright status of the data we download from satellites?

I'm thinking particularly of things like TMSAT images - we're having
some media folks here next week, and it might be nice to slip them
some sexy pictures and graphics (WOD plots? Dunno...) to jazz up
their story. Credit (on national television) to TMSC/SSTL/etc.,
of course.

Thanks for any information...

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte