Ham Activity in French Guiana

I am a ham and work for Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space in
Sunnyvale, CA. I will be going to Kourou sometime in September if
arrangements can be worked out. I do industrial hygiene and safety work
and
need to investigate some things having to do with satellite launches in
French Guiana. I might bring along my HT but wondered if there is any
activity in Kourou or Cayenne. I don't speak French.

Jim Woods, KC7FG
jim.woods@lmco.com
Sunnyvale, CA