Re: KO-23 Status ??? UO-36 Info ???

I just ordered Symek's "IFD universeller Nachsetzer fuer Datenempfang",
configured for 38.4 kbps and a 13.45 MHz IF to talk to the FT-736
we have at school. Since the name is a bit of a mouthful I usually
shorten it to "The German Board". We'll use a Spirit 2 TNC for the
rest of the hard work.

Continuing the theme is "The Italian Job", IV3NWV's FPGA-based 9600
baud modem. I'm playing with one at home to see what I can come up
with in the cheap and nasty 9600 baud department. It just came
yesterday, so I've only just started populating the board...

It's ironic that, for all its problems, KO-23 is one of the louder
digital downlinks. It just doesn't send anything. :-(

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte