Mir

I just subscribed a few minutes ago, but I was wondering if anyone else
heard the cosmonauts on the Mir's amateur station just prior to their
departure.

I heard them Friday morning about 9:10 AM ET (1310Z) on 145.985.  They were
set to close the hatch 5 hours later.

I waited until the following pass to listen, but they were not on the radio
then.  I missed what prob was the last transmission from Mir by just mere
minutes...

Does anyone else have info on the Mir's amateur station's final hour(s)?

Thanks.
Greg

Gregory S. Williams
k4hsm@icx.net