Apology

Dear AMSAT list,

	Profuse apology for the message I posted late last night.
It was meant to go to a few close military and retired military
friends.  I DID NOT mean to send it to the list.

	My only defense is that for the last six weeks I have been
going from 5AM to 10PM +/- an hour or two for five or six days
a week.  Somehow the AMSAT_BB got selected on that message
and even worse I did not check.  Usually I do check before I
send.

	Again, my apologies.  Very Sorry.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org