LO-19

This line is sent to the call sign LSTAT.  It is the status of the loader
module which is used to load operational software.  The following
information is in the line below:
The loader is idle
The last task was loaded at hex 3000 and offset 9
The available memory space is 12644 and the available contiguous space is
the same
The digi is on
The last task number was 2

When a load is in progress the format changes somewhat and give command
stations information about the progress of the load.  After other software
is loaded the format returns to the one below but the numbers change.

jw
jim@coloradosatellite.com
wd0e@amsat.org