XE2YVW QSLs

Hi Guides, good afternoon from this beauty place Hi Hi...
I sent a lot of QSL days ago, may be 30 days and some or almost all was lost,
I dont know if the Mexican mail o US mail, but I found this until yesterday
that received a email from K9CIS Frank, and N6SIK DAvid, they told me that
they never received my cards !!!
So if you dont received mine please contact me direct and I will send another
one, GLAD TO DO THAT !!
Sorry and I will see in satellites,!!
Ps KK5DO your QSL is in mail today , THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR CERTIFICATION WAS
THANKS TO ALL AND TAKE CARE FRIENDS....
XE2YVW
73 de Al