San Diego for the poor

Hi AMSAT folks,

I just burnt some frequent flyer miles to swing a plane ticket
to San Diego, but fear that even the discounted hotel rooms are
going to be hard on the budget of this impoverished grad student.
If there is anybody out there who would have a spare couch (in
the hotel or not) and could accomodate a clean, quiet, housebroken
student for a couple of nights, I'd really like to hear from you.
While San Diego has quite a mild climate, I'd like to do better
than a park bench. :-)

Thanks.

Oh, BTW: I just got VA3SFL back on the air ($%^$^& rotator cables!),
and see that UO-22's EDAC numbers have gone berserk since I was last
on two weeks ago (~1000 hits in two weeks). Solar activity, I presume?

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte