Good bye too Mir

It was a sad moment last evening over Australia when I, along with
several others said goodbye too Jean-Pierre as Mir passed over knowing
that it may be the last crew to fly on the Russian Space Station. Mir
and the crews on board have given amateurs world wide countless hours of
pleasure and I feel sure that the crews have enjoyed it as well. I
personally have been involved with Mir for 8 years now, and although I
work the digital Sats as well it never seems the same as hearing Mir
pass over and knowing that people are up on it. Thanks to all who have
made it possible, and wishing Viktor, Sergei, and Jean-Pierre a safe
return trip home.
--
                          73 de Tony....VK5ZAI.
                            |  Email: hutchja@riverland.net.au  |