Re: I know this has been answered . . . .

Your certainly not alone, but I have read SOMETHING in the past on
this.  It is well and good that both IT and Quicktrak are fixed for Y2K,
but will they accept two line elements?  I've not read anything definitive
on this and would like to know.  Cliff K7RR