EN-45 and 46

 Hi all,

   If anyone needs either one of these, I will be on from EN-46 on the
8/29, 21:42 pass, and the 9/2,  21:49 pass via RS-13.
  I will be operating from EN-45 also most of the week from 8/29 to 9/4
(As long as I can drag myself away from my fishing), Mostly operating on
the evening/nighttime passes, so if your looking for these 2 grids, give
me a shout. I will try to keep my downlink around 29.475.

   Thanks and 73!

        Brian

-- A cat will almost always blink when hit with a sledgehammer.
Brian Opalka       Amateur Radio Station N9WJJ
          <Eagleone@starnetinc.com>
http://pwp.starnetinc.com/eagleone/