Re: squint angles and P3D

Quoting joseph v murray (k0vty@juno.com) [990824 12:20]:
> What is the gain of the P3D antenna pattern toward each station?  ( since
> both stations are on the assumed edge of the -3db point of the selected
> P3D antenna pattern)
> What transponder bands of operation will be allowed?
> At what MA will P3D change antenna or transponder ?
> What  P3D noise floor exists under this condition?

Hot Dog!

People are finally talking about P3D. I had begun to think it was taboo
on this mail list! :-)

I am very interested in all the above as I am upgrading my entire
station. I'd love to know the orbital schedule for operations but from
what I can tell that hasn't been published and I'll assume it won't be
worked out pre-launch(?).

73,
--
jeff davis, n9avg