old HT ?

I have an old Tempo S1 HT, and unfortunately it is the only HT that I own
that will work with flexnet packet.  I need the pin outs for the speaker
microphone connector and a male plug for that connector.  If anyone has this
info. or can direct me to it I would appreciate it.  Also, If someone has a
speaker mike for the Tempo S1 and would be willing to part with it, feel
free to contact me.

                                         73's de KQ6UP