Re: Conductive epoxy?

This should still be the same item. It appears they just changed the part
number
since I last ordered (which was some time ago). It is 'very' conductive. It
actually
contains some silver within it. I found it quite useful for attaching wires to
solar panels instead of attempting to solder. The resistance of the bond is
very
low.

At 08:34 AM 08/24/1999 -0500, ATVQ wrote:
 >I just looked in a current Mouser catalog - they have a "silver epoxy kit",
 >but it does not say that it is electrically conductive. It does infer it
 >with the statement that you can make "solderless electronic connections"
 >however. The part number is 5168-2400 and Mouser phone # is 800-346-6873. I
 >hope that will help.
 >
 >Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
 >OSCAR Satellite Report
 >ATVQ@hampubs.com