Re: Conductive epoxy?

I don't know whether they still do or not, but Mouser Electronics use to
sell a silver 2-part epoxy. I use to use this when wanting to install wires
on used electric solar panels. Use to work very well.

I believe it was called 2400 Circuit works, Conductive Epoxy Kit and the
old part number was:  527-2400. Hope that helps.

At 10:59 AM 08/24/1999 +0930, Stanley Lim Hock Hin wrote:
 >G'day,
 >
 >Can someone please suggest a conductive epoxy that is suitable and
 >readily available to use on metal-can component and pcb for space
 >application.
 >
 >Thank you very much.
 >----

Reid Bristor,  WA4UPD