P3D and squint angles

Hello all,

If I read things correctly, P3D's three-axis stabilisation will mean a
continuously changing "ALON/ALAT" situation (in the old terms) and will not
allow the present algorithms in our tracking programs to work to predict the
squint (off-pointing) angles.

I realise the situation out around apogee will mean that this is relatively
unimportant ... but ... there will still be considerable squint potential
when the bird is in around perigee.

Question:
Has any guru out there put their mind to this yet?
Or is it not considered to be a problem.

Regards to all,

Bill...vk3jt