Re: Alive SEDSAT

Thanks Mineo!

We have been getting data here in Huntsville, curtesy of Tim N8deu as well.  The batteries are starting to degrade due to the continuous deep discharge cycles but we are nearing a year in orbit now. Cry. I wish we could talk to the bird!

On that note an RF engineer friend of mine said that if a componet was broke by the students on the main receiver instead of the secondary one as reported then we should be able to possibly transmit on one of the receiver spurs and possibly talk to the bird. My RF engineer friend thinks that this is what they were actually doing in the final days of testing after the component broke.

Keep your fingers crossed!