Mir on SSTV/Voice

G'day from Helena, Montana - I chatted with Jean Pierre this morning and
thanked him for the very kind messge he sent to the children at Camp
Mak-a-Dream here in Montana. He then sent a picture of himself and the Soyuz
module.  The message from Jean Pierre and todays pictures are on our club
web page:

http://www.mt.net/~erhardt

and a link to Camp Mak-a-Dream so you will better understand the message
from Jean Pierre.

Bill K7MT