AO-27 demo

Hi, all!!

With luck, I'll be operating from the Shenandoah Valley in Orkney Springs,
Virginia (FM08), from Monday through Thursday morning.

About 150 students from the Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and
Technology will be there for their marching band camp.  I'm hoping to
stimulate some interest in amateur radio and the amateur-satellite service.
 Given that this is one of the country's finest high schools for science
and technology, I think this will be a good opportunity.

Please listen for us.  Should be fun.

73, art.....