Re: Read the tremendous book about Mir...

I fully agree on the opinion that the book "Dragonfly" is must reading.
It has completely turned around my opinion of manned space flight and
altered my opinion of supporting this massive venture when there is so
much more to be done with fully instrumented vehicles.  Of course we (NASA
and I) understand people pay the bill as does Dan Goldin!!  Cliff K7RR