5H3US on AO-10

Dear sat ops,  On Saturday, 1999 August 21, at 1743 UTC, I worked 5H3US
on AO-10. Dave said that he had just finished putting the finishing
touches on his antennas and this was his first time on the air from this
location on satellite. He said he has been in Tanzania for a year now
and will be there for another 2 years. He indicated that he was really
enjoying working the bird and will be looking forwad to many QSO's on
OSCAR-10. I'm sure you will all get a chance to work him. Good luck and
good DX.
							73,
						     Ken, WA1QXR