Sat station AMSAT convention

Steve, WB6BDY, will head the team in operating the satellite station for
the AMSAT convention in San Diego in 1999.

Where?  Location to be determined, somewhere on the grounds of the
        Hanalei Hotel in San Diego.

When?   Sunday 10 October 1999 from 0600 PDT to 1300 PDT

Schedule:  We will operate all satellites available during those

             hours.  The times will be posted on a bulletin board
           near your check-in location.  We will not interfere with
              any proposed AO27 operations.  Just let us know your
  intentions during that period.

RS15 downlink will be marginal because of local noise, and radar could wipe
out Pacsat.  O10 predictions are anyone's guess.  We will operate all other
modes available on that date.

If you are attending the convention, and would like to meet a schedule with
any mutual please let me know, and first come, first served will be
accomodated....You determine your mutuality.

If you would like to assist in the operations, let me know that also, and
we will accommodate you.  In any event, please drop by and visit the
station.

The callsign WB6LLO will be used to preclude modifing the software.
Please send all correspondence regarding the satellite station operation to
him. This operation is a club function of North Shores Amateur Radio Club
K6HAI.  We've been garnering satellite FD points for over fifteen years,
and we won the first AMSAT FD contest.  We would certainly appreciate the
assistance and guidance of the many experts out there.

   73 Dave   wb6llo@amsat.org

          Disagree; I learn.