Great Pictures!

Just a note of thanks for making all of the detailed P3D photos
available on the Web (http://www.magicnet.net/~phase3d/)!

In addition to being downright fascinating to watch the integration
process, when P3D flies and I am monitoring some telemetry data, like
the temperature in a particular area of the spacecraft, it is very
valuable to be able to actually see that area in a photo. I hope the
pictures will be archived on the Web permanently after the launch?

With P3D we have a rich supply of integration data and photos (can there
be a Sat whose photo was taken more than P3D?) that will provide a
treasured legacy for users for the life of the bird and beyond.

Thanks again for your work and very 73,

--
jeff davis, n9avg