AO-27, 1600 Pass, Tnx

Hi all.
I had Luciano, PU9AAF, with me today (mobile during lunch) for the 1600 utc
pass.  This was his first time to hear, much less work, AO-27.  I want to
thank everyone who gave us a chance.  His comments were along the lines of
(I paraphrase):  "in Brazil, on RS-13 and FO-20 we have just a few, but very
polite operators.  We have long QSO's.  This AO-27 is crazy!"  He was
smiling while saying it.

I noted confirmed contacts with:
N7SFI (where?), W7VEW, K5VAS, VA3EJN, XE2YVW, N3ZLL

A special tnx to Al por QSO en Espanol.

Also heard:
KB2BZJ, WS4Z, WA2HKS, KB8WCJ, K6YK

73,