newbie

Hello all,

wondering if I could get some help... I have at my shack a 2M allmode and an
HF rig ... I am using
http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/realtime/JTrack/Amateur.html to do the
tracking. Where should I start. (ie. which satellite) I need something easy
to get me started.

73 es thanks
kelly

*** WARNING TO UNSOLICITED SPAMMERS***
Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,"Any and all
nonsolicited E-mail (SPAM) sent to this address is subject to a download
and archival fee of $5000.00 US" !!!

E-mailing to this address denotes acceptance of these terms.