Re: Portable AZ-EL Rotator?

Hi Folks:

Eb Christensen (sp) has written such an article for The AMSAT Journal. The
article contains all the plans and drawings necessary to build such a
project. I believe we ran it in the Jan/Feb 1998 issue (I am currently in
the final stage of a move and have all of my AMSAT stuff packed up so I must
recall using my faulty memory).  Other members with better access to the
Journal can verify the exact issue.

73,

Russ Tillman, K5NRK
AMSAT Journal Editor