RE: Portable AZ-EL Rotator?

I've always wondered if it would be possible to homebrew a small AZ/EL for
arrow style antennas out of those little electric srewdrivers that Black &
Decker sells for $14.95. The gearing is almost perfect if it were combined
with a screw gear. But then there's the control side and I'm not the one
for that job.

Come on guys! This would make a nice project article in the Amsat Journal!

Mark