Re: QSL info.

Wow!
Why didn't I think of that.

> From one of Andy's QSL cards.........

The DL's are the worst.  The only on-line callbook requires you to pay ($!).
I've been sending via buro for the Germans when all I really had to do was
ask Mike?

Seriously, what I have done several times on DL contacts on AO-10 is ask the
German op to send me an email, then I get his QSL info that way.  They are
usually pretty talky via email and have some nice web pages you would not
find otherwise.  For a recent example, DL6XZ, sent a nice jpeg of his antenna
arrays along with the email.
73,
Jerry