StenSat Control Operators wanted

Hello everyone,

On October 4, 1999 Stanford University's OPAL, Orbiting Picosatellite
Automated Launcher, experiment is scheduled to be launched.   Included in
this experiment is our small (12 cubic inch) StenSat amateur radio

We are looking for volunteers to monitor and help control our
picosatellite.  We are particularly interested in getting (AX.25) telemetry
reports in the days and hours after the launch.  Also, we are looking for
volunteer control operators who can help us switch the operating modes of
StenSat by transmitting standard DTMF tones.

If you are interested in volunteering or if you capture any AX.25 telemetry
after the launch please send me an email at hheidt@erols.com and I will add
you our mailing list.

Thank you!
Hank Heidt