Re: more mic questions

  Hi Nick,
I am using an aviation headset similar to the David Clark and like it very
much.  It works just fine w/the Icom 821 as is.  You may need to supply a
PTT switch.  I have gotten good comments on the audio using this mike.  I
also use it with a Drake TR7 but must supply voltage for the electret mike
---8v through 10K resistor and mic audio thru .01 mf 25 v cap.

George W2CID