Re: [sarex] Second Mir Voice Contact

Date sent:      	Sun, 15 Aug 1999 10:14:16 -0500
From:           	Alex Valdez <xe1zvo@df1.telmex.net.mx>
Subject:        	[sarex] Second Mir Voice Contact
To:             	sarex@AMSAT.Org

> Today at about 13 UTC i made my second voice contact with Jean Pierre. I
> video taped this contact and soon will be at the "Grupo Digital México"
> home page (Mexico Digital Group) in real audio format. Also XE1YJS made
> his third contact and XE1TTC his first contact.

isn't this nice. when there are those that have not made a single contact with
the mir, there are others standing in line to make their second and third.

i thought the purpose of the mir public radio days was to allow those that
never had a contact with the mir the opportunity to do so.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg