MIR audio files

for those interested in some old audio recordings from previous mir missions,
i have added 3 files to my web site that were provided by dave larsen, n6co.
there is one from gabi, one from u8mir and one from shannon lucid. the link
is located near the middle of my web page with the 'new' icon next to it.

http://www.amsatnet.com

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg