R0MIR

Just had a brief contact with Jean-Pierre at 1310 UTC aboard MIR. He had an
interesting comment and I quote:

"We'd like to congratulate the American Radio Ham who have a lot of
discipline compared to the one of Europe. It's impossible to make any contact
in Europe because everybody is speaking at the same time. So thanks a lot for
the respect of the rule I tried to build to make more contacts as I can."

Common courtesy on the air does make a difference.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
"A closed mouth gathers no feet."