TrakBox and SatTrack help needed

Hello everyone,

      I am trying to configure SatTrack 3.1 to work with TrakBox 3.5b.
SatTrack sends one long string of commands, and TrakBox only executes the
first one.  Does anyone know how the host mode on TrakBox works?  The
documentation I have is poor (1 paragraph long) and the documentation on
SatTrack about TrakBox hints at being able to send a new line, but I have
not been able to make it work.  Anyone know anything about either of these
systems?

Chris