Re: packet via sound card (flexnet)?

I just got back from vacation, and while I was away I tried an experiment.
I sent a connect command to my tape recorder.  When I played the recorder
back the software copied it FB.  I also tried copying from the radio this
time with the squelch on, and I was able to receive a few packets, but it
still does not seem to functioning 100%.  I think it might have to do with
my squelch opening too slow.
Any suggestions?