Re: Help with KLM

==== snip ====
I would like to buy a supply of the slide on fasteners used to secure the
elements on the KLM antennas.  I have tried a search on the web (turned up
many KLM antennas for sale), and various combinations of KLM, Mirage/KLM.
and Mirage on the AnyWho directory.

Can some help me with an address for KLM or some supplier of the fasteners?

TNX and 73

Gene W4IMT
==== snip ====

Hi Gene,

I just got a new price sheet from M2, and there they were.

3/16" insulators:  50/$10
3/16" retainer clips:  50/$10

Sounds a lot more reasonable than what KLM was asking.

M2,
7560 N. Del Mar Ave.
Fresno, CA  93711

559-432-8873 (voice)