Icom 821H

I placed an inquiry here regarding the Icom 821H a month or so ago.
I received about 30 responses.  I've misplaced the file of respondents, so
let me take this opportunity to thank all of you for your comments....I
answered several with additional questions or comments, and I contacted
them at the time.  Only one was slightly negative.

The radio is outstanding!!  I've made contacts on both digital an analog
birds with super results.

The manual leaves a bit to be desired, but I guess that is a feature of
most of the latest radios that have everything in one box.

I hope to have it slightly tamed by the time we use it for the AMSAT
convention in October!!

Thank all of you again, your comments were indeed helpful.
   73 Dave   wb6llo@amsat.org

          Disagree; I learn.