CQ Almanac Listing Update Request

Hi all --

We are currently preparing an updated CQ Amateur Radio Almanac for 2000. We
would like to include a listing of all weak-signal clubs, large-membership
special-interest clubs and organizations (current listings include QCWA,
10-X, MARS, and RACES), and VHF conferences. While I know of many of them,
I'd like the list to be as complete as possible.
If you are connected with an organization that meets these criteria, please
e-mail me (directly; NOT to the list) a BRIEF description, including name,
purpose, dues, membership qualifications (if any), number of members, current
officers, and contact information.
If you are connected with a VHF/UHF conference, please send me a brief
description, including name of conference, name of sponsoring organization,
purpose of conference, date and location (either general or specific for
2000, if known), and contact information.
Again, please send information directly to me, not to the list. Vy tnx & 73,

Rich Moseson, W2VU
Editor, CQ VHF
w2vu@cq-vhf.com