Re: Help with KLM

Hi Gene,

I was looking for those retainer clips myself a couple years ago.  KLM has
them, of course, but they were asking something like $.50 each (might even have
been $1.00).  I found a small antenna manufacturer at the Foothill (CA)
swapmeet who said he'd sell me some at a much more reasonable price, along with
the shoulder insulators.  Unfortunately, I have long since lost his name and
other info.  Anyway, you don't have to buy them from KLM.

If you still want to contact them, their address is:

     14792  172nd Dr. SE #1
     P.O. Box 694
     Monroe, WA  98272

or at least it was.  Unless they've been bought out by MFJ.

You might also try some of the fastener supply companies.

If you find a good source would you drop me a note?

73 - JC,k0hps@amsat.org